Welcome to Casino Cash Bonus!
We are bringing you the latest casino info on cash bonuses as well as up to date information about online casinos
Every online casino has a number of promotions and bonuses that casino players can take advantage of. We believe that when you play casino games for entertainment, it is important to have some extra bonus chips in order to play for longer and to increase your chances of winning big. No wins are guaranteed when you play casino games, as it is gambling and in gambling there are other factors that are involved like luck. The extra cash bonuses can help you to play more games, more hands and in general to spend less of your own money and entertain yourself.
This site has been created purely to explain in detail whta are casino bonuses, how they work and how can players get the most out of it. If you are just looking for general casino information then you can visit casinosonlineinfo.com
What are casino bonuses
Casino bonuses are an incentive that all online casinos offer to new and existing players in order to choose their casino over an other. In other words its an incentive to gain their custom. Despite the fact that every onbline casino offers a welcome bonus offer and some promotions for existing customers, players stick with one or two casinos to play slot games, roulette, blackjack an other games.
How do casino bonuses work
Usually your online casino account balance is divided between your cash balance and the bonus balance and the total amount is available to be played but you can also see the value of any bonuses you have.
In order to get this bonus balance there is a deposit requirement. For 100% bonus up to £100 players will have to deposit any amount ( usually £10 minimum) and then the get a 100% match on that amount as bonus. Some online casinos will have a bonus package with 2 or 3 deposit bonuses. In that case the despoit match might be less for the 2nd or 3rd deposit, i.e 50% up to £1oo or 25% up to £200.
It is important to read some reviews before you decide where you want to play casino or place your bets.
Most online casinos offer simple and classic wagering requirements for all the bonuses which is usally 35 to 40 times the total amount of bonus +deposit. No longer do you have to select a specific slot game only or calssic blackjack or roulette games only when playing through a bonus as most casinos also have a single wallet which measn you can use your bonus across all products. You can choose a great of games (each with their own weighting contribution towards wagering requirments depending on the bonus terms). Your account will automatically update the status of your gameplay and you are able to see easily when you have achieved any playthrough requirements for a particular bonus.
During playthrough of a bonus gameplay, your account will transfer bonus credits – live – to your cash balance as you achieve playthrough milestones. Bonus credits are converted into cash in £10 increments (or in your chosen currency). For a more detailed exaplanation fo wagering requirements you can visit the help section of eny online casinos . Here is one example
Lets have a look at the most popular casino bonuses out there.
Not a all casino games count the sae towards a wagering requiremement. Some games or specific bets on some casino games count less than others when it cmes to the playthrough requirement. This is mainly to safeguard a casino from someone abusing the bonus offer.
for example you will find that red or black doesnt count towards a wagering requirement. This is because someone can bet on red and black ( and even 0) and rollover the requirement in order to withdraw any winings. In genral roulette si one of the games tha usually has low contribution mainly because of the ease to play around it and get convert most of the bonus in cash.
Casino Bonus Types
There are different types of casino bonuses that you can find in online casinos.
Here are the most popular types
- Deposit Bonuses: The most common typr of online casino bonus is the deposit bonus or match bonus. It is given away as a percentage of players’ deposit amounts. For example, a 100% match or deposit bonus of up to $/£/€ 100 means that the deposit amounts of a player will be doubled to a maximum of $/£/€ 100. If you deposit less, i.e. $/£/€50 then you get $/£/€50 as bonus.
- No Deposit Bonuses: Some online casinos offer no-deposit bonuses to new players who have just created an account. It is an online casino’s way of getting new customers to try their product. New players can claim no-deposit bonuses even before making a first deposit. Usually, no deposit bonuses are in the form of free spins.
another type of no deposit bonus is the free play bonus where players are given a bonus amount and are required to use within a specific time frame like 60 minutes or 120 minutes ( usually the first one) to spend their free play bonuses. At the end of that time, players will be able to keep winnings that is any amount over and above the free play bonus.
all deposit bonuses are coming with wagering requirements, and players have to meet these requirements before they can attempt to withdraw their winnings. As we mentioned earlier usually 35-40 times the total amount
- Promotional Bonuses: Online casinos also offer special bonuses as part of promotions. Usually, these are in the form of free spins, cashback offers, or deposit bonuses and are availiable for new and existing customers.
- Loyalty Bonuses: Online casinos also offer loyalty bonuses in order to reward players for their wagering activities. these are availibale for existing customers only.
- Birthday Bonuses: Some casinos also give birthday bonuses as a reward to their customers
- Refer-a-friend Bonuses: Like every other business out there you get paid for your referal in the form of a casino bonus instead of cash of course If you refer a friend to an online casino, you may receive a bonus for doing so.
What you need to be aware when it comes to casino bonuses
Bonuses are linked to terms and conditions that players must read and understand before actually claiming one of them. a lot of players get caught into the trap of thinking that casino bonuses are just cash , but as we have explained there are wagering requirements involved before that bonus becomes withdrawable money
General Terms – Sometimes, bonuses may not be available to players from certain countries or the bonus may vary from one currency to the other.
Wagering Requirements – Players are also required to satisfy wagering requirements or playthrough the bonus amount a specific number of times before withdrawing the winnings.
Game Restrictions – Some casinos may prevent players from using the bonus on all the games. Even if players use their bonus on all the games, they will not contribute equally to satisfying the wagering requirements.